Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet 16

I am excited to say that my oldest niece here in Nashville, Katelyn just turned 16! Scary?- yes..... she now has her driver's license. :)

I am so blessed to be her auntie. I remember meeting her when she was so little. Her mom always had her and her 2 younger sisters in pretty matching dresses with *GIGANTIC* bows in their hair. Even at a young age I could tell she was going to be a strong individual who would lead others. I was right! Katelyn is now a young woman who loves life, her family and most importantly - loves God. She has been such an inspiration to my little girls and I am so proud of the person she is becoming!

Today is a big day for her- Her SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY PARTY! My role? I am going to be documenting her day today- from beginning to end and will be making a one of a kind- totally customized video just for her so she can always look back and remember this special day forever. After all- you only turn 16 once right?!


I have added lifestyle and special event videography to MagnifyU and I can't wait to show you what it looks like!! I have so much fun taking videos and editing it together into one beautiful story. Once I have Katelyn's video finished, I will post some sample clips up for you to see.
I can't wait to show you how much fun these videos really are!! More on those to come very soon!

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY KATELYN! It's going to be a great night!! Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment